Determined To Protect Your Interests
Experienced attorney – Prepared to help you and your family
Whether you are divorcing, involved in litigation, or planning for the end of your life, a dedicated attorney can help protect your interests and your family. At Baikow Legal, LLC in Allentown, I serve clients throughout Pennsylvania in the areas of family law, estate planning and civil litigation. With my extensive legal knowledge and determined advocacy, I can help you through some of life’s toughest challenges.
What do I have to offer:
- Affordability – willing to work with you on your issues;
- Aggressive, intelligent representation.
I will work hard to resolve your family law and estate planning issues
I provide legal support to clients throughout Pennsylvania in the following practice areas:
- Family law — I represent clients in a wide range of family law matters, including divorce, child custody and legal separation. Whether you are seeking equitable distribution of property, need help with a prenuptial or postnuptial agreement or are a mother seeking child support, I will help you resolve your family law issue in a prompt, cost-effective manner.
- Civil litigation — If your legal matter results in civil litigation, I will use my significant courtroom experience to help you reach a positive outcome.
- Estate planning — Whether you want to leave a financial legacy for your family, leave money to a favorite charity or ensure your special needs child is properly cared for after you are gone, I can help meet your family’s needs and advance your final wishes. I provide a full array of estate planning services, including the preparation of wills, living wills and other advance directives.
No two clients have the same family law and estate planning needs. I will take the time to understand your unique situation and develop the approach that works best for you and your family.
Contact Baikow Legal for family law and estate planning support.
Please call Baikow Legal, LLC at 484-602-2781 or contact me online to discuss how I can help with your family law or estate planning issue.